Monday, March 14, 2016

I became a journalist like?

     I started my career decision was writing when I was 15. The idea will make money from the article or my story since I was 12 years old. That day I was just a little girl in grade 7. The essay my teacher liked. She often choose them to read as a model for the other students in the class. The essay that I wrote the teacher is also stored and read for the next generation of students. The teacher also sent it to the publisher. And the book of the essay or introduction 7th graders had the contribution of 8 essay I wrote. Primary teacher gave me more flames favorite literature.

       I thought, there is nothing to help develop human thinking than writing. And in the countryside where I live, there is no job for the kids. The work of the children in my country is living to support their families to do the work in the house. When doing it, the children are often not appreciated. It's just words of encouragement and praise. And the work does not generate money. And a child does not own the money. So although very popular business, and that's what I can do. Because my family's land at the right side of a road, where there are stores selling. My mother always directed me in the way of learning. Although I had loved the work, and have a burning desire to get rich from a very young age. Mother always try to destroy all of my business idea. So I was always quietly nurturing dreams of becoming a great writer's world. I've always dreamed of a literary prize Nolben. I dream one day my name will become famous worldwide thanks to that prestigious award. And I started to practice writing, poetry seriously and proactively. I had sent my literary works written for newspapers to student ages. Every once like that, my heart was beating very strongly. I was putting a lot of dreams and hope with each letter contains my literary works to the newspaper. And there was a time I was lucky. A short story and the work of my poem was published in some newspapers in a variety of entries to write about his mother. That time I was a consolation prize. I receive newspapers and bonuses awarded. I was so glad that the season schedule for good food for the whole family. But from that day my mother prohibits writing to follow the path. Because I believe that writers, journalists, teachers, the very poor. Mother tried to force me to study mathematics. And when I was in Grade 10, I was subject teacher evaluation I was a mathematical genius. Now the mother no longer in control of my life again. My mother gave me the freedom and choose what's best for my life. Dreams of becoming a writer to a burning in my heart. Moreover, to work for a living, I have known nothing but a writer? Compared to others I show them the knowledge from books. I do not have good health, such as farmers, do not have such skillful hands of craftsmen. I am also a no-brainer as the eminent scientist. I do not have a family to rely on power. I also do not have money to do business investment. I can do besides writing? And so I've decided to become a journalist from that moment. IEC is not yet public income me that I dream about. But it made me feel happy every day. I'm happy to share any thoughts and his feelings to the world. I am confident that life myself. To this day, I would still believe this job will give me everything that I dream about. I love this job!
                                                                                          Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment