Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Have when

     Now is the spring. All animals are tension filled a new vitality. The trees have a new young leaves. Some of the animals you are looking to start a new breeding season. Maybe I should enter a new love of his life? It has been nearly 6 years now, I have a date with a man. My life is still very hard and difficult. But from deep in my heart, I began to have the desire. My body is longing to be loved!

      Maybe I should accept a new love? This year I was 33 years old, if so the time passed a wasteful way, if I have a chance to come up with a love? Time passes quickly, every human life passes quickly. I also stepped into the second half of a human life. I was not able to hold a lot of love opportunity. There are so brave when I walked into a love? I should accept the imperfections in a man? Because of the perfect man in my eyes has left me long ago. There have been long time I lost in the passion and forget about him now all the passion in me to stop. Pictures of him back out in my mind. And he is still a world full of love for me. But I have completely lost contact with him in life. Perhaps he has forgotten me so long!
       Sometimes I would walk into a new passion? Why is it? Anyway, life is still a journey to discover interesting, even though I was at the age of 33. Why do I still live alone, and dreaming about things that never become reality? I am waiting for something in the world of the future? Sometimes I would walk towards him. It was a widowed man, he's coming from heaven. If I kept comparing more damage, if I'm not assertive and hold opportunity. Then maybe I will live this life alone. What do I do when standing in the middle fork of this life? Accept become the woman of his life, it also means that I have to leave their homeland and to live in a different continent, with a different language, a different culture. Sometimes that choice was a mistake. He is a paradise where happiness or just missed the homeland? Could it be that this is a choice the biggest mistake of my life? Should begin or end, do to my life always feel peaceful and happy? Perhaps I have found my own way! Maybe I will not walk towards him. And I will try to live on my own. I also need to do a lot of my personal responsibility. As he walked up, I could not do it. Walking towards him only when I was dependent on him. That such a lifestyle is a life not truly happy. Could it be a recent day, the man I love going to my side. Then it is the most happiness in the world! Could it be that one day it will be true. Or at least I still feel very happy when I think of him in the heart!
                                                                                         Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment