Monday, February 29, 2016

Old friend

       Going delivery to customers in the next village, incidentally information about an old friend about 15 years ago, my. Now he is in prison, and had to 2x broken marriage. I feel sorry for a lifetime, but for a human destiny!

       Me and him are not inherently 2 friends. Because he is her boyfriend classmates, and play along with my team. So sometimes he and my girlfriend on a date together at my house. They fell in love. He sees me as a sister. And I feel very interesting because there is a brother like him. He took care of me like a brother. But I am also quite precious to him. But I learned much later than protecting me, but he has suffered a lot of difficulties and losses in life. And the plight of his family also unhappy. Since his mother died early, his father had married a new wife. The woman went to his house to live and bring her stepdaughter 3. His family lives so that becomes chaotic, contradictory. Many when he left home to go to a friend at home in both 1 week. And I also announce his death from a very young age. These days my family know he spent a lot of waves. When my mother married a 2nd husband, and brought the man to live in my house. Since then my family no longer quiet, frequent quarrels broke out with a lot of reasons. Finally my mother had sold precious garden of my childhood to buy a smaller house, then leave it to live with her new husband. It seems that both you and I are trying to be spoiled for parents to pay attention attention and regretted leaving us. Until I realized the way I'm trying to hold on to my mother's feelings are destroying my future. I am self-destroy itself and its future as a woman but I also need independent soon. Maybe I need to try to get ahead in life, to become a successful person in society, I did the opposite. And that year birthday he gave me a small teddy bear with a very beautiful words, he wished me good academic obedient! For a long time I have forgotten what my fundamental human is hard, delicious submissive, good student. I have been out a lot of my basic human. I know I've been slipping in life. But I did not surrender. I am determined to do from the beginning. His blessing energize me to accomplish my intention. Also from that day I refused all meetings and outings with friends. I just focus on learning and college prep. Also I read a lot of books in public libraries. I want to use the knowledge in the book to empower themselves. Finally I did it. I have graduated from college, and now I've become an entrepreneur. I have not really become a successful person in life as I expected. But a lot of people in the society must respect me. They admire what I have, what I have achieved! And he was not so lucky as I am. Rather, he can not go back anymore. He was slipping in my life. Now I just want to help him as a little sister when old. I wish I could do something nice for his life, like he did I wake in a string of past days when ignorance! I'm thinking about what can be done to help him!
                                                                                            Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment