Sunday, February 7, 2016

First emotion

     So 2016 has officially begun. I have just gone through the intersection point of the old year and new year 2016. 2015 My heart had different emotions when he heard fireworks in the sky. Still very noisy street by car engines. I also quickly prepare yourself a little party to welcome the New Year 2016. We hope that this new year 2016 I will be successful in their work and find their own happiness.

      2016 I will officially own life to myself. I will be directing my own life. I must master my life completely. It's too late for that now. Maybe now I've grown a bit late compared to everyone. But better late than never there. Confident I will live alone in this world. Because that's the reality of life. Each person is born when the world will have duties and responsibilities of their own. No one can shoulder the responsibility duties to others. Because this is contrary to the natural law. If someone do so, such persons are acting against the laws of nature, as well as being self-harm myself! So all things in this world we can only rely on themselves. And that is the path of sustainable and happiest. Be a true sense of freedom to the world. Please do not ever depend my life on anyone or any organization. Because it is the starting point to turn you into a slave. New this year 2016 alone I walk alone on life. Besides I no longer have family and loved ones again. I will fight fearlessly to achieve the things you want in life. Life is now officially only are my own. I will leave behind all the stories before, I officially entered the lives of their own. But no longer have family and loved ones on the side, but I was a mature girl. I will courageously and steadfastly fought for life. I will also learn to make progress every day. I really want to change your life. I want to become a successful and happy in life. So I will have to work harder. I will also work quality and more efficient. I wish my life would re sweet, warm, and there is much laughter. I wish my life was filled with love. So I will resolutely get rid of the obstacles on the path to reach my happiness. Whether it is one, and that is what happened. For me now the success and happiness of myself as the most important new!
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment