Sunday, January 3, 2016

Spring Morning remember 18, 19

     Spring morning was wonderful. I do not wake up in the air as vapor. Situated in a warm blanket that feel fresh minds immeasurably. I feel like I'm in at the age of 18, 19 so. Although this spring I had turned 33. Maybe the balance in the body and my mentality is turned that age. This is very good. And I also try to implement it. For the health and his youth.

       I remember the day in at age 18, 19. My soul soothing and always relaxed. I loved the freedom, and happy with his freedom. I live alone. And my life seems lonely and unattractive in the eyes of many people. But with me it is a paradise. Since then I've become a student. I live and study away from home. I escape completely from the control of the family, and I started to live his own life. I wonder purchases and expenses for his life from the little coin mother. Although facing many difficulties in life. Despite tormented threatening diseases. But despite all the mistakes of thought and perception. But my heart is always burning with good temperament. I always believed adamant that tomorrow I will be successful in life. I will be happy in my heart. I was very confident going into his own fork. Whether that path in the first path is littered with obstacles and challenges. Sometimes I feel miserable to the extreme because of his choice. But with me there, take the path that I have the opportunity to live on. Otherwise my life would only be a bear, then she would be the only death. These days it has left me so many memories. Tolerance and love of friends and teachers at school helped me grow up. I have grown rapidly each day. This caused a big surprise for the teachers and my friends. But I was pretty serious mistake you discard the achievements of his way there. I go back to the way the old days, the way that I have to stop when entering an age of 18, 19. When actually thrown into the new life I find myself becoming weak and incompetent than the old. I try to attempt to get ahead in life. I was trying to find peace, serenity of mind after a series of catastrophic failures of love. This morning I awoke I saw his soul youthful, refreshing the mind as age 18, 19 makes me feel very happy. It looks like spring is back in my soul. On which I love dearly white. And now I love the green of the leaves. That day I staying in a relative's house in the market town. And now I own my house in the street. That day I live saving money from the meager due to my mother for. Now I try to live from the money savings because I earn! Hopefully I will have an upcoming real life success and happiness! Spring is beautiful in my eyes. Gentle sunlight of spring is to dispel the cold of winter was left. I see love these moments. Because it's made me feel younger!
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment