Monday, January 4, 2016

New Business Ideas

     Tomorrow I will have a little order. That would have added a little bit of money profits to have expanded its business activities. This year my store business is not good. I'm turning to business a few new items fit me better. Actually just minded, thinking, and entrepreneurial bravery, I can do business a lot of things with what I have. The only thing I had a very passive in life. I'm not really confident in my life. Since I do not have much money. And no one has to be able to borrow. Nor dare borrow from credit institutions. Partly because I'm spent almost the entire time and energy to invest in a project in the internet. So I do not desire many business ideas at the moment. But the fact is punched my face. When business ventures on the internet that I pursued for 3 years is not yet profitable. It does not seem to be successful in the coming days both. Maybe it was broken in somewhere very basic. I now can not do nothing but wait. But the rest of my money very meager. I began to feel confused and worried about their own future. My life became more difficult and very much lacking.

       Also coming days before Tet. That is the biggest holiday of the year for our people. The amount of cash and merchandise spike in traffic on the occasion. Certainly I must find a way to make money on this occasion. This is quite unfounded. And the project on my internet business is just letting that. Without trying to make money in this Chinese New Year, my life will become extremely difficult after the Lunar New Year. Since the last months of the business year how much good, then in the first months of the business year and above the poor they were. In the early years, people mostly go play in the festival. Life is sad especially when we had no money. And it's time I need to practice more. I need to step out of the pipe dream is to become a billionaire thanks to the internet. In fact, there are so many people who do that. But maybe I'm missing a lot of factors to succeed. And I do not have the money to pursue their impossible dream anymore. I need to try to generate money from small business ideas in reality. Hopefully I will be successful. When I have money, and time, I will continue to invest in projects that I was pursuing on the internet! Because there really is one of my dreams. Anyway the expansion of business operations ahead of me also in my business plan before. The thing is I am seems scared because I did not have much money. I'm also not sure that the idea of ​​my next business will succeed. But I am sure of one thing, that I will turn the place I'm living into a paradise. This is wonderful. Wish I project my internet business success quickly. Then I'll have the money to carry out all their business ideas.
                                                                                     Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment