Saturday, January 2, 2016

My son

      My son! Are you fine? Mom heard from my voice in your heart is calling me. What happened to the world, the love of the mother? What I can do to help you now? When the independent life of the mother is very difficult? I love you so much, but she had an irresponsible mother with children. When the mother can not give you a complete life full and happy. These days I really miss her mother. Do not know what you are doing, where and lives like? How's my father? Uncle and grandmother probably still love you!

       I'm sorry I can not be with me because, watching their children grow. Child please forgive mother offline. Perhaps the mother is a mother in poor, lack of bravery. Or at mother not enough love for me? You are to be strong for me, please! Be resilient to the love! Life will present a lot of challenges on the path we choose. When we overcome these challenges, we will become the winner. Be a winner in life offline son. Mother believed you would do that. Since her son was strong and resilient that.
      Mother missed you too! You are the source of her mother happy. Mother and child but not the blood. But the mother, the mother's son. Mom loves you. It's like a very loving mother and my mother. Although time mom knew my mother no more. But I feel my mother is a woman of virtue, kindness, and loving children. Seeing my mother happy and desire to see children born in maternity hospital gate. Mother felt it was the best picture of a woman. Who would think of that moment is the last moment of my life my mother. And God has placed responsibility for the birth of children to the mother's shoulders. You are a priceless gift which God has given her. I will absolutely cherish this predestined. Do not cry son offline. Please allow extra mother briefly again. When jobs are pursuing successful mother. I will have the money to take care of your life more fully. When her mother would definitely go look for him. And maybe this will open a new chapter for the life of the mother! Angel's mother! May I go to sleep for good, eat well, be knowledgeable and skillful as much. Keep healthy, happy, and happy for me, please! I love you very much!
                                                                                         Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment