Saturday, December 26, 2015

The mouse trapped rat glue stick

      Last night I was woken by a fairly big regret in the locker area. I guess it is due to the mouse. Because my house had several mice come in. When I open the door and start a new day his work. Im quite sound. But being a fairly long period after that, the noise began, sounding very upset. My guess is that there is a rat got stuck somewhere, and it is trying to find your way out I started looking for it in the drawer, but not seen. The noise disappears. When I started working at the table, working for a while, the noise started again. This time, I've identified the exact location of the noise is above the top of the cabinet. I remembered, I previously had to glue a piece of old and sticky sticky mouse has plenty of dirt on it. Time is sometimes 5 months, without adhesive mice so I forgot. And I am sure that a mouse was the glue stick adhesive sheets that mouse.

        After you finish doing the bad part. I quickly went to get high chairs, gloves, a knife according to grab the mouse out of the glue plate. Just as I expected, a rather large rat had stuck to sticky glue broken old mice, there is little glue and adhesive that much dirt. Then I use a knife handle mouse. Because once similar to this one I got a stick mouse traps sticky mouse glue turned around to bite the hand bleed, when I try to take them out of the trap. Though small rodents, usually live underground wedged evade human, but the strength and agility of them very significantly. Its head is very flexible, and rigid teeth, it can bite puncture the timber. The mouse today I took off safely trap because I have experienced. Thankfully 5 days ago, my mother had brought me a kitten. So today I bring this mouse for cat food. In doing so, I hope my cat later grew up eating rats will love. So it will catch all the rats in my house to eat. I then escaped the infestation of mice. But cat has a delicious to eat. Thus the two sides benefit.
      From today there is a cat, the mice in my house less swagger back completely. Yet they still slip wedged somewhere in the house. Maybe it has not found a new home to stay. Plus my cat is still very small. Feed them home again so everything is still very strange. Cats are animals properly largest extermination. However, many cats incorrectly. They give it overfeed. Or eat the whole food industry. Foster in artificial conditions. So cats are obese and lose hunting prey instinct. Many children also made friends with the mouse! Even people as far from natural life also arises a lot of dangerous diseases, and health will weaken, many instincts become inactive. So let's add themselves to life in the wild, let yourself become strong, healthy and mentally refreshing!
                                                                                  Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment