Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Planning for success

    Christmas is coming! Only about 15 days. My job is still no sign of the success of both. Even love story so well, perhaps my Christmas this year will take place in poverty and loneliness. My life is still very much struggling. And the success continued to challenge the courage and perseverance of mine. Whatever my life is still sinking in poverty and loneliness. But I believe that on a recent day, I will succeed. That day is coming. I just keep trying to add a little longer. Just I patiently wait a little longer. The path that I'm on, is the best path for me. I have persistently go on that path for 3 years. It has not achieved the success, but I know for sure that I was very close to the success. Difficult journey I went through very long. The mistakes that I make in the work are not negligible. But after all, I have to move forward every day. I was determined to go to the end of this road. My success, people still very far off from me? I'm still looking for the person to come closer every day. I'm longing to hold people in arms. Be aura of shimmering shine through my body.

      Seeing everyone success and happiness, in I started to feel unhappy. If there very long before I succeeded, would have kept forever holiness in your soul like this time? For the good of myself, I should really try to add new. Christmas time is coming! Do not know that day I have time to set foot on the success? Or I'll have to wait for three or six months before I had success? Nevertheless, compared with the early success, then my success was very late. But given the success of late, and I still was a success soon. When examined in a human lifetime, I succeed and achieve all his dreams at the age of 33, nothing is too late. In society, there are so many people in their 40s, 50, or even 60 they succeed. Becoming a success at age 33 is still in the plans that I have chosen. That plan formed when I was 15, and I will be successful in the range of 28 to 35 years old. Already approaching the ultimate limit to the success that I've laid out already. Fortunately that I had seemed close to success. Looking at young people success and happiness in the family soon. In my heart the desire to rise much. Sometimes I wonder, do not know they have the right road? As I was crossing the road with the multitude of hardships. And the road ahead of me still a lot of risk potential of the risks. The road to success and sustainability happy that I have chosen is not an easy path. So most people have chosen life path of success and happiness soon. Think back about 17 years ago, the day when I was 15. I have outlined the path for 17 years and I have to go with absolute confidence. The difficulties of the first days I go on the new road much when I feel that I can not overcome. Yet all have passed. It has not achieved the success, but I have found happiness within his soul. I've achieved a balance in life is quite high. And success will surely come to me in a recent date. I believe so. Already 17 years, I have built a new man, go on a new path of my own. By now I was really mature. It is time for me to spread in society. By now, I should enjoy conjugal bliss perfect!
                                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment