Tuesday, December 8, 2015

My life and cousin

      Every person born in the world has a life of its own. My cousin and I are the same age, but my life and it is a difference. It is living in flooded love, pamper the parents, relatives next door and a maternal relative. As for me, I grew up in the hon bags and tears. Because my father died when I was guilty of a fetus in the womb. My mother alone has employed teachers, both small traders in the market to increase income to support my 4 sisters to school. My family life is very difficult, but my 4 sisters no one said anything, but they all make every effort to independently rise up in life. The years that students are the years of poverty and sadness in my life, but so that I've grown and matured a lot. The new university graduation day, my life has many disorders. I roll with the flow of life to make a living and find a new career opportunity.

     But my cousin was different, life it is always very happy and happy. Weather its students very happy. It was traveling everywhere. Its girlfriend is loving, caring, and spoiled it. On the field it was all family care, help. It is their right to do in every application for the town's tax department ci, a desirable job. And yet, it still continued to go to work in the ministry of finance soon after. A few days before he was married to a beautiful girl, rich in the financial as well as with it. Beautiful wedding it was like a dream, now it is moving the couple honeymoon in a luxury island on most types in the country. Its life is always a series of happiness and success. I almost always go next to her life, or closely behind it. But I'm still a single, lonely, and poverty at home. The work itself is not my business to grow. I am trying very hard to make a small project that I dreamed since I was a child, but it now seems nothing has yet successfully made me very anxious. Looking at these photos go honeymooning very sweet of it, inside I feel a lot of aspiring. Yeah, no family support, but I have myself. I will have a happy life, happy with the energy of his. I will try to work harder, work harder for my quick success. I will continue to learn in the program and I have set out plans for greater progress on human way, I hope that he will make my life changed. I'll do what I want, I believe is like! But I knew I had to hurry up, because I was 33 years old! Then one day I will never have to look at the life of my cousin that dream again. That day surely not far away. Just my projects succeed. Is regarded as I have achieved the dream of my life! In the first phase of my life, I've lost away life and the success of my cousin. But every person's life is long, and I believe, I came close to success. And I will have a life of success and happiness because I create my own!
                                                                                     Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment