Sunday, December 27, 2015

Maybe he'll help me make my dream?

       In the morning, when I was not getting out of bed. An important phone call. This phone is the most important room in my 2015. He was a great builder. And I was a distributor of building materials. A large shop owner with paint firms. If you become the main paint supplier for his company, I can become rich. And it seems he is willing to help me. This right is very good!

        Actually, in my heart is feeling a little anxious. Because I have not provided a paint for a large project like that ever. With the money paid back is also a big problem. As often with large projects like this, put the goods into already difficult, to get the money out quickly are even harder! However, I am still very happy and kept despite the happenings. Then I'll have to improvise to see how. Identify entering business areas, I know you've stepped into a very difficult road. And if I refuse a big order, I will never become an entrepreneur.
       A special thing his customers that he was single, I'm single because unmarried. We knew each other for joining a singles group on Facebook. Perhaps by working together to do business with him, me and him will have the opportunity to close and love each other. Then a beautiful wedding like a dream will happen. I and he will together create great buildings. We will become better partners, minded. This life who knows tomorrow. Only thing, my heart still has a lot of suffering and obsession about old people. A love so warm and quick to make me afraid and stay away. I myself have not made much money. Thus, when faced with marriage would make me feel afraid and stay away. I'm still not really ready to move on in love. I am still praying and nostalgia for the past. Although past with me now only a vast space. Old people to me now just as a blank page. He's never done anything for me. Though if you have a little heart to love and lust with me. He has never appreciated that. He never acts to nourish and protect it. He was trying to forget me. He had left I was 5 years. Already five years have passed, but I still have not really regained peace, serenity of mind. But the marriage train was probably too late for me. I feel myself needed a loving family of her own love and be loved! I wish I had a child! It will be a new world full of my happiness! Maybe he will be the person to help me fulfill my dreams? This life who predict the future?
                                                                                 Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment