Monday, December 28, 2015

I need to have fun with a new spring

     So there are 3 days left before the New Year 2016 begins. In my heart feel happy. So is a new year is coming again then. Hopefully this new year, I will achieve all their dreams, which is to become wealthy and rich people get a good man, really love me. The thing that I would have achieved in this 2015. But since this is my life, it's not a dream. As things I achieved in practice, rather than the plan I have set out. Give up perhaps otherwise it will be wrong a few months. No problem, I'll wait. Because I was waiting to be successful in the work that I'm pursuing is 3 years, maybe I can not wait it added 3 months?

      The past few days I have lived in the waiting. At first I was scared to get email partners. Because I fear their rejection. Then I eagerly look forward to receiving emails partners. But I had to wait for many today still not received any response from both partners. My mood became very heavy and depressed. Better that I received an email from a partner than to deny that I do not get anything. Then I try to control my own mood. I continue doing many other jobs in my agenda. Because at the moment, I can only wait only knew! And the new year 2016 is coming. I have to clean and decorate the house alone. Hopefully, in 2016, I'll have plenty of luck. This life is short. I am not foolish as sadness. The work is I just might do to that extent only. I tried my best already. Consent or refusal of partners regardless of the mood or my sadness. If I live in depressed mood, anxiety that I had major errors with myself. Especially when the New Year is approaching. The heart is delighted to welcome a new spring. Gray skies of winter is about to go through. The cold makes the activities of human life as well as other species also decreased, also going through the Spring will come bringing the warm rays. On the field will be filled with gardens blooming with many colors. Trees will generate new shoots, the day after a long hibernation. The birds will come to my garden and singing all day long. Oh spring, the season of love is coming back. So, these days I keep enjoying the cold of winter sweet go. There will still be months before I could finally enjoy the feeling of the day. I have utmost respect moments of his life passed. Because as time goes by, it will never come back. Although spring passing and spring will return. But though I have been living in a beautiful spring that, then I myself have also changed a lot. There are many good things in my life will pass along the years. For example: beauty, health, wisdom and even his life. A devoted his life to the present day is a new life right girl. So I should not be upset because whatever is happening in the present, and looking forward to good things in the future will come to you. What I should do is try to live happy, happy in the modern age. That is the foundation of most parties have a bright future and nice! I need to have fun with a new spring!
                                                                                          Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment