Monday, December 7, 2015

I am happy

      These days I live quite serene and peaceful. For a long time I regain balance circadian rhythms of your body. That feeling is happiness What I had desire and search. Happiness for me is now very simple. It's just that every night I had a good night's sleep and deep into the evening. Every morning I wake up feeling refreshed and cheerful in person. One day my new start when the light began to illuminate the universe. Just simple things like that, that was so many years since I have been. My life has been one long chain hunger, competition, disappointed and hurt. Now my life has changed. I abandon everything, I abandon all these things which do not belong to her. I accept to pay the price for their mistakes. I live is itself, a gentle and humble man. Thanks to this and I was regaining serenity and peace in your heart. My health gradually improved. I'm feel like I touched a hand to the happy.

       I just felt myself touched by a hand in happiness. Because real life I still have a lot of worries. Though the sky out there still shines bright yellow sun. Although human life span is still simmering out there, rushed to a beautiful spring had come. Then in my own life is still so many things that made me think. My work has yet to succeed. Financial burden still weighs on my little heart, sometimes it feels pain. Because no matter what, no matter how I think. Then to sustain your life is good, I need food, food. I need money to care for their own lives. Money will give me a lot more power and confidence in life. Therefore, I will feel happy in themselves as long as no money? Fortunately, the project that I am doing has entered the final phase. I am very hopeful of its success. I really do not dare think if it fails then my life would be like. Therefore, in these days I have to try to work more. Passion for the job helps me forget all the sadness in life. Let me hope in a better future. And what I'm doing is a correction, and a great help for my soul. I love this job. It gave me a lot of joy and happiness. Just when it is successful, then my life will truly be fulfilled. Happiness to me just like that. We just desire and try to pursue money and love to do, when the ultimate goal is just happiness? If present for pursuing it but you do not feel happy, you are unfortunate, there is no guarantee that in the future you will feel happy to have it? Love, money, children, whether all those things will make you happy? Actually, people are happy people feel happy even if they have nothing in hand. Happiness is an emotional state of mind, not by what we own decision. I am happy!
                                                                               Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment