Thursday, December 24, 2015

Goodbye time students

   I have officially left behind him both a student, to officially step into life. Although student life actually ended a few years. But its influence is still very much impact on our lives and my soul. This is also very easy to understand. Because the students associated with youth. As the stage where everyone loves to build their own families, learning the knowledge to have a good career in the future. That is almost a time of freedom and happiness of every human life. So when it passed then, many people still regret, many people still can not go beyond the shadow of a student passionate and enthusiastic. Including me. But like it or not, the students and the youth of each person will have to leave behind. We were forced to step into life in a simple way and very secular. We must do all kinds of things to make money. We must as wife and mother as a normal woman. And how to live, how to think, as well as the knowledge that both a student we try to learn no longer fit with the real life too. Sometimes it was an obstacle on the road to conquer our happiness. So today I have to leave all that has passed, I have to leave both a student, his youth. Let me officially embarked on a new life.

       From today I will officially end everything about his student days. I'll have a whole new life, with the thoughts and choices also completely new. However, I have not abandoned their learning path. But I learned from life, learn to live better in this life. From time immemorial, the life is still seen as the biggest university of each person. I will be a student's best interest that school. I will officially step into a life completely different from before. I'll start a new life of my own. My life is not like this, so do others, to look at other people who progress or retreat, to put too many interests of others above my interests. This life is truly my own. I was completely free in his world. My interest was the top priority. My desire is what is most important. No one in this world is allowed infringe my rights. I really became a king in his own life.
                                                                                     Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment