Saturday, December 26, 2015

Cold weather reminds me of mother

     The rain, the cold, I feel cold even in the soul. Suddenly the desire is to live in love and warmth of family. Even hear the laughter of loved ones inside the fireplace in the cozy house. I miss you! Just look at the eyes sunken anxious mother, my heart felt strangely calm. My mother's eyes always look as if to say: what's Daughter? Whether there is any what has happened, I can rely on them. Mother's love for me is unconditional and infinite. Although my mother was not a talented woman and succeed in society. But I tried my best to my life is happy and happier. Yet I also decided to leave her. I have to leave her mother's loving arms to be able to grow and mature. Now between me and mother separated to halfway. Whether miss and love my mother, but I also can not on her side at this time. Work and study had taken most of my time.

        Living in a foreign country. With language, different lifestyles. My life is not easy. But I always try to get ahead in life. Certainly I must succeed in this American country. Here is the promised land not only my own. It is also an ideal destination for many people worldwide. That may be carriers desire to change his life in the United States. It is also possible that the students want to live and settle in the United States. Or there may be scientists, engineers skilled, talented people. They came to America for their talent a chance to shine. I was one such person. I'm trying to study and work hard in America. Hope on a recent day, when returning home, I will have enough money and knowledge to succeed in business. That day is probably coming. Then I will take care of my mother a full life, happy. This winter was very cold to make my mother! Maybe she was worried about the little girl was alone colonize distant places. Whether we like mother could not care for the meal, my sleep again. As for me, I'm trying to have a completely independent life with her mother. Because I am not the biological mother clinging to life, I am the next generation, more advanced than the mother. I shall try to complete its network of origin as being born in this world. Mom, I will succeed, please do not worry about the mother anymore. I love you mom!
                                                                                Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment