Saturday, November 14, 2015

Winter is not cold anymore I

      Winter has come true and Cold air covered all the streets. This winter you still will wait for you. I will wait for you to add one more winter. 5 Winter has passed and you? His ancient promise to him I'm sure has been forgotten long ago. Maybe you forgot it right after the promise. Because people can not remember a word I said, when honestly I do not want to think like that. Just as he was trying to say the words it seems sweet, romantic like to support vulnerable children right? But the true nature of how, in the midst of you and I both know very well. I tried very hard to be able to live on the implementation of their dreams. And me, what were you doing, and how to live for 5 years? Probably his life was still very good. He and his family still lives filled with love and happiness. Congratulations to him!

      Will the cold winter than the winter was over? For me, this winter will not be cold. My heart is warm, passionate flame of love. Winter is an end to a promise. So it will also be the starting point for a new love. Though now my heart is still as steel with a new love. But when the winter is over, I believe that the brilliant sunshine of spring, hot aura of success that you are about to have, will make your steel heart melted. For then it will dispel all the black gloom, only a hot pink loving desires. I'll go find a new love. I'll go find true love in my heart. He will always make you feel happy. He will not discard me for whatever reason.
     I have a lot planned for the winter is not cold. I wanted to bring warmth of love, kindness to the world. I have found the faith to their lives. I found a fulcrum for his soul. So whether you, or without you as a companion in life. Then I still live happy, and live well. Maybe also because I have officially entered adulthood. So, out of love, I still have so many endless passion in life. And because you've really lost me long ago. It has been 5 years now, I do not have a little contact with each other. Maybe he did that, because he loves you. He wanted to give me another chance to free choice of spouse, free flying, freedom loving. And because carrying a love is a burden. Because my own life has too many burdens already. But his dream is too big compared with the strength of her had. Therefore, he did not want to burden you carry love with him. When he was forced to leave the country and his hometown in a long time ... Whether for whatever reason, we also have apart. For a long time we did not see each other again. Not know their feelings they can also be as old Bluebird? Did not know they still have the feeling of happiness, perfect happiness when in his arms? So perhaps all with you just a recollection. You and I have different from his old man. But for some reason though, is the end forever with me now would not like an earthquake as level 7 years. Everything in life for me now are becoming quite peaceful. You already know based on things that really fixed in life, to rise. For example, the weather tomorrow morning, though tonight darkness everywhere. Despite this very cold winter, the winter behind will remain a warm spring. So this winter I will not fear the cold anymore. I will actively welcome the cold by warming in his heart. By enthusiasm at work. And with all things food is effective against cold in winter. I no longer fear the face of life. I will conquer it, catch it for the benefit for you!
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment