Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The dream of a prince

      Honey! Now my health seems to fall into a state of more than 10 years ago. That day it was worse. My whole life almost just trying to live and survive. Front sole relationship health, and how to live. So they went through a period of my youth. She began entering midlife. My health began to decline. This illness is a warning bell for you that most healthy lifespan of your life has passed. The next day, she again faced with health problems every day. Do not know you still have health to be able to love, marry, and have children again? Or is it in this lifetime, you will live in loneliness?
      I recognize myself need to try more. Cause you can not be a loser forever on the road of life like this. When everything seems to start at a fixed treadmill. Then the incident happened again, and I fell into chaos. And everything is almost back to zero you do not know what I'll be waiting for him how much longer? But you know that, you're the girl of the action. So when you have the money, and health rather than I'll try to do something useful for his life!
      Anyway he's been five years since the day he'd leave me. Even myself I can not believe it, in five years, you do not have a boyfriend. Because he has left in my heart a deep affection extremely. So that he could not raise him to come with a new love. Now is also the date back inside his brother. He said that he would always be the man to keep a promise to me. Thus, although the ancient promise like wind, like clouds. But in my heart, it still has weight one thousand pounds. I remain confident expectation, and dreaming of the day he returned to be with you. Please come back to me who you really love hurt! I'll wait for you, because now you are not eligible to come to anyone. When your job is not successful, you will not have the money. My life is still stacked difficulties. So love upwards extremely sa wholesaler. How can I come to anyone? I would not dare to pray that a prince will appear. And care for all my life. Let me be comfortable, carefree, and happy to realize the dream. And when your dreams become reality. I will return deserves the thanks of him. I only dare to seize a day he returned. Then they succeeded. We'll work together to build a castle happy. You and I, we will live together happily until the end of life!
                                                                                                Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment