Monday, November 23, 2015

I will wait for him until the shallow sea, mountain trail

    How is 2015 going to shut it. My work has yet to succeed. What about love, it is still unfinished. So also has 5 years from the date you and I broke up. I wonder if you have to return home and find me as he had promised 5 years ago. But my heart is still in love with him earnestly. And almost there, I can not remember one other than his injuries. I still love him despite years of separation, and we did not have any contact. Perhaps in this lifetime, I will still love you. And you now like? Do you remember me? He could accept everything about me. It has been 5 years already. I wonder if you've changed how? Do not know in this life, you and I can become a couple? No I would live alone for the rest of his life?

       Whether on the road of life I'll never get him. I will still try to live joyfully and happily every day. I'll try to make the dream of his life. I'll try to improve myself. In this life, there is so much joy, out of love? I will be traveling all over, I will learn to develop themselves, I will work to become rich. And I'll have friends to feel loved. In this life virtually everyone needs love conventions. But not everyone is living next to her true love. As for me, I will marry you, or is not with anyone. I will wait for you in this lifetime. And who knows when I die, I'll turn into a sunflower. His whole life toward a love went away. Whether rain or shine stamping buried still fresh, optimistic, and hopeful. Perhaps the story of my love and you will become a legend. The legend of a white Cinderella deeply in love with a handsome prince and merciful. But because of the distance and social status and circumstances too different backgrounds, but they were far apart. Cinderella white shirt was very distressed because of this. She did not want to live anymore, but she was trying hard to live on knowing where would one day be reunited prince again. She tries to live longer because of elderly mother has put a lot of faith and hope in her. The single mother was hard, raising her alone suffering from birth until college graduation. She wanted to do something for her mother's old age is happy. She lived to make the dream of his life. Otherwise no one would help her do it. And then Cinderella was for many years lived in solitude and try to work to accomplish their dreams. Already five years have passed, she never once saw him prince she really love. This is a joke of fate. Why she fell in love with a person in a high-class status and such? To love her and can not go to the good cause is a marriage? When thinking about love, her heart still miss him dearly. But because in this life without him, so she always tried to seek joy in work and learning. Eventually, her efforts had spent deserved rewards. She became a rich billionaire bachelor. Now Cinderella white shirt in public to be rich like a princess. So now, between her and the prince in the past is no longer a gap anymore. They married and lived happily together until the end of life.
     Despite such thinking, so I still crave their love story you will have a good ending like that. It has been 5 years already, she is about to become rich then. He has come back to me as he had promised, or not? I'm still waiting for him till shallow sea, mountain trail!
                                                                                                Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment