Tuesday, November 17, 2015

I was happy to not have him at the party!

    I really miss you! How could I forget him? Yet he apparently did not know that? Why'd you may recommend you get married, when we just have fun together? Did you know that these words are very cruel with your heart? I really feel very sad because of him! I also could not understand what he was thinking when it comes to things! But it seems that he does not really love you! He never meant to live with you. Or that he was trying to say is you're only a love affair through his road alone. Or he'd given love which is very fragile and tiny wings you a freedom. And that is how he is trying to hold on my heart forever belongs to you? ,,, But whatever you think about, what, in the direction of negative, or positive. It is a truth that I still miss him! How could I forget him to go find a new love! 5 years have passed already. Between you and me there is no any relationship? All the emotions in me calm down gradually. Sometimes, I have dreamed of a new love. But it was all a dream. Desire and reason can not create a relationship. Especially when your heart and your mind is always thinking about him.

     But perhaps the gap between us is too large. And you can not fill the gap between us. I was very poor, I have yet to have a meaningful life must live like that. Maybe you have afflicted him a lot about the past and his background. The foolishness of children have lost our love. Only one love alone is not enough for you, right? He does not need your love to make jewelry for your life? When he knew that because he will bear much suffering and loss. My world without you is still very fun and happy lush. So I know that, my only brother I love you unilaterally only. I still miss him when around him have a lot of guys love stars fell in love. So I can not really love anybody since he knew! Whether that may be the parting between us is permanent. But in my heart, I always get to see him again demand estimates. I think that hunger is a feeling in his arms. In the depths of his soul, and I still love you so much desire. Come inside me, promise five years ago might have to date before you? I'm still waiting for him, so he did not need to scramble for me from the hands of a man. If he does not come, do not come to me anymore, then your life will be like? Maybe it will be sad. Because I will live alone, or married to someone you do not love! Anyhow, I will try to live well. Because this life with you still have a lot of passion. Because not to live in love, so I will live out their passions and desires of our lives. Since no one in the care, love, back cover, protect, so I will take care, love, and protect our lives. Love is what? It's just a part of life of each person only. In this world there are so many people who love each other but not together. Happiness is actually due to the way of life, and ways of thinking of each person. The most basic elements to create more happy were: health, wealth, and knowledge I have health, knowledge and about to become rich. I was happy to not have him at the party!
                                                                                            Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment