Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Dream success

    Today is the day of November 10, was leaving for a long day I expected given my project goes into operation. Yet the project part was broken, though I have corrected. But it still does not give an indication of success. I began to feel panic, anxiety, and sadness because of this. I wish my project succeed quickly. I will have the money to change lives and change our own lives!

     10 days left until the day hall. I'm still a loser and the world empty-handed. I am scared to see old friends. Life still continues each day goes by. Once upon whether beautiful or ugly, it's just past memories. Even our own was also very different from his people in the days of old. So I will just leave projected course. I let the old days went by, I was busy building and implementing good intentions for his future. Meet the teachers and old friends will just make me more sad only. These unhappy memories of a student came rushing back, and we might make me feel miserable.
      If only my project was successful. I had a lot of money. Then returning to their old ones, though that day was, would make me feel confident and happy. In the old days I was a loser. For now I'm still a loser in life. The success of the project that I have pursued during the past two years, will be a great nudge helped me change my life. I am waiting for that. I wish my project succeed quickly ...
      But I have decided not to attend the festival. But memories of the old days came rushing back in my brain. That day I had a soul innocent and pure. Although my life when he meets a lot of difficulties, but I was very resilient ahead in life. I have completed 1/3 of their dream day. 2/3 dreams, I am expected to finish it this year. I still believe in my ability. But the path to true success is not a smooth road. Sometimes it makes me feel tired and bewildered. But I know that even though I go way, so there are many difficulties appear. So, the way I promote the ability, the way that I feel confident that you can do it, the way I truly passionate about, is the way I'm going, I'll go to the end. Despite how much I have encountered more difficulties, more strenuous. I believe one day I will succeed. Certainly like!
                                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment