Sunday, November 22, 2015

Desire for success

     So I ended up partially tedious task and I do not like. Perhaps in the coming days, I allow myself to rest, relax and wait for success to come to me to find. When I succeed, that would be great. Both my life will bloom, bear fruit. And I will be very happy. Just think of the joy and the happiness of success. I feel I have more energy, belief in love to work. Motivation of successful results when I was powerful. Therefore, perhaps the next day, I again open a new working program. For greater certainty for their success. Yes, success will not come looking for me with what I was doing it. Came the last months of 2015 already. I will work hard. To ensure the success will come to me.

       In this life, sometimes happiness is just to have someone to love, to have a job to do, and there is a belief to strive. I'm in love with a boy has left me 5 years. I'm hoping he will return to me in the coming days. Because he has promised me that. I have a project that I pursued for three years. And I also hope it will succeed in the coming months. My job is still a long chain hard. I believe from what I'm trying, I'll get a reward for it. So maybe I'm happy on the path to reach success.
      My success quickly to my side! For I will have more confidence and happiness in this life. I believe that success is very near to me. Just I try to add a little longer. That day, when I will be very great success. Voting will be covered with a blue or myth. But my heart is lush happy. My life will bloom. And I have the freedom to do whatever I like, I like. That day will happen soon! This life which is very fair. Nobody in the world has everything, and no one in this world there is nothing at all. Maybe I have lost a love, I have slow feet with a happy family. But I have a stable career. I have a system that creates money for themselves. I think then all will be fine. For new money is the root of a marriage and of the happy life of every person. Then I'll have everything I want. Although a little behind compared to others. But all that was excellent!
                                                                                              Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment