Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Would you please just hold your dreams

    Since childhood I always dream later grew up I will become a talented, successful and wealthy. I would be more useful to society. Both social and love, respect ... In response naive dream, in light of a 7 year old girl when he was me. The teacher gave me that my essay was 2 points. She said that I made a big error when an impractical dream so. Because according to her, a child born in a poor family, where many sisters, the orphans from birth like me, never could accomplish that. And people like me, later to fend for yourself is hard, how I could take care of all of society? Maybe I should just dream that I can take care of themselves and their families is enormous already.

       Saying these things to my face, she walked away with laughter disregard and contempt for me. This makes me very sad. It is true that often she hates my day. Because families are poor, my mother should not have to work all the time and attention to my teacher. My books are missing, clothes are dirty, scruffy ... But she should not be deprived, and changed my dreams like that. Though I was born in what circumstances, I would have the right to dream. I will act very vigorously to implement his dream. Although sometimes I also try to think in the words she said. But it is contrary to my true thoughts. I do not like and feel tired for that. But she was just in my face the stark reality of my life right now. According to her, a child lacking in all aspects like me how to have a good future too as I dreaming? ... What does a child 7 years old as me when it can not see out.
      Since then I always try to learn things from the books and from practical life. My progress very fast. Main teachers must also change a lot of insight and perception about me. Although I have a lot of expression of excellence in learning, but she still does not think that my dream is true. And I still silently, trying to help themselves to achieve what they want. The other kids had very nice toys so parents bought in the market. My child for poor families, so I was trying to create a similar toy in the hands of his own tiny. I was trying to let yourself have everything almost like a child born in a wealthy family. Although toys so I create very ugly. I was so embarrassed when strangers see them. Much later I learned growing up. By trying to create my toys as a child, but my thinking system has developed very well. I am intelligent, talented, with remarkable bravery than many peers. During my youth, I have always made an effort to study to realize the dream of his enrichment. Many classmates and teachers in my university, expressed admiration and believes in me will accomplish that dream. But there are also many people pouring scorn my dream. They give a kind family who was born in poverty and misery, school, university and just learning as I do, how I could become a billionaire? While they gentlefolks decorum, learning so much better than me, but did not dare dream of it! I heard them say it was sad. But I still firmly on the path of implementing their dream.
      After years of trying to pursue their dreams. After many difficulties and failures. I have achieved my dream. I became a billionaire. People in society are respected and admired me. Every day I do not have any more hard work, but the money just flows naturally into my account at the bank. I'm very happy. I'm proud of myself. I think that you will not feel the happiness like me. Since I have done the work that the people think I can not do it. My old teacher is now old. Surely now she had thought she was wrong for once want to take away my dreams. But I never angry with her. Because thanks to her that I know what's missing in me, that I could not achieve my dream. So I was trying to make up for themselves. I am even more determined to implement his dream of the action, even from when I was a kid.
       Please help keep hold of his dream. Try doing it with specific practical action. And certainly there are days you make your dreams. Because as soon as you start dreaming, as you were able to accomplish that. Try on you then, please keep hold of his dream. Despite implementation difficulties dream anywhere. Whether long way how, just go the next. Dreams have how big, just action to implement it, surely you will succeed one day.
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment