Friday, October 23, 2015

What I have is of him anywhere, but why do I keep her feelings respectfully?

     As I thought a lot, I suddenly realized that he had never come to me. So I do have reason to be responsible, to be angry, or to cling to him? Now I go back to the real world of my own. I and he has become a stranger. Perhaps coincidentally we met somewhere. But I still miss him, but in fact I did not even recognize him anymore. Because of time makes people change a lot. Soul, mind, personality and appearance was different from the old days. His conversation I have nothing anymore. So I did not need confined itself, when kept always in his world. I need to set a good plan for my life. I need to give myself a good life.

      My world is probably very simple things, mediocre in his eyes. But it belongs to me, and I loved it. It is what is mine forever. Unlike him, today he was with me, tomorrow you have been with someone else.
        I got the whole family he left out of his world. Yet I can not have a murmurings. I can only blame myself too poor, circumstances, there came many tortuous, and itself is only a hired man. I have nothing to deserve him? When my character is not yet mature, the intellectual immaturity ... He has abandoned me is right. Around him who lacks nothing better than my daughter. Is there any reason for him to lose so much for coming with me. I could not do anything to hold true love in my heart. The reason he made the reasonable and lawful sex. I could only swallow tears, compaction pain in the heart. Already five years have passed, and now I begin to regain some peace in his soul. And I suddenly realized I did not really suit him. Should not that my love for you is just a dream? May be, we are those who do not belong together. Therefore, even loved him very deeply, but in the end we are still far apart. But realistically, I do not know anything about him at all. The love story with him is like a dream. Maybe I was just a passerby his affair only. What I have is of him anywhere, but why do I keep her feelings respectfully? Cui had forgotten all about the old days. I will forget you, forget all the past. A new day begins, I will begin a new phase in his life. Stage success and happiness. Fortunately that during the past 5 years, I still try to progress every day. My work has made good progress. I'm hoping for a success is coming very close to me. Happiness of my own creation is the most sustainable. Fortunately, I was soon to realize that. Regrettably until now, I have not been successful. But I know for sure that one day I become successful people in society. All just a matter of time only.
                                                                                               Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment