Friday, October 23, 2015

Weather Fall romantic and poetic

   These days late fall weather is very pleasant. Daylight gently strip all around the streets. In the balmy air. The temperature is not too hot as summer, nor too cold as winter. This makes me feel comfortable and flourish throughout the day. The front door of my desk. Occasionally a few yellow leaves flew past rotate slightly. They make my heart surged more romantic feeling of the fall

     Despite undergoing 32 Autumn in my life, but for me this fall's most romantic emotions. Maybe I've officially entered middle age. I am concerned about the weather, and the change of myself. I began to think more, to feel more. I am no longer a teenage girl, always wanted to bury forget all, being lovesick. It turns out that feeling of joy, serenity, and peace of heart, to make my life so much sublimation. Yet how many years, I could not get it. Mistakes in love was crushed, destroy my young age. Now I regret we could not solve anything? Noun consolation, encouragement is all that is over. Now I am feeling very uplifted, and looking forward to a truly happy life. All that undergo only the experience, emotions have to let me be able to grow up and mature. The past has been dormant for so long. The characters in the past have entered a private life. Maybe they forgot me long ago. The old story I'm confused between dreams and reality. The past had nothing more to give I can look back. After all, only love is forever with time. And I miss him dearly, ravenous. Sometimes, I felt like the breath he takes. If in this life, again I stepped into the river of love. Then only because he, I could have done that. And if not, I still have to live like this do not matter? In the world shortage of large and small happiness love? I'm dropping labor in passion at work. I continue to learn more every day to mature. Someday, when my job successfully. I would travel around. And discover a lot of interesting things in life. When I made too many changes. As I seem to have turned into a different person. , The love, and married a man really loves, and to her, is also a natural. Therefore, there is nothing that I have to sorrow between poetic autumn weather like this? Whether I was 32 years old and has many years now I do not have a boyfriend!
                                                                                               Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment