Saturday, October 10, 2015

This winter I have matured

     Winter has come true already. Today I had to get dressed for winter. People feel chills. In the spring, summer, autumn, winter, I hate winter. I think that winter is not benefiting anything. Both natural and man are shrinking, and ragged as windy. The rich, supporting longer happy. These poor people that what to eat, what to wear, there is also lack the muscle pain that like?

       This winter I was poor and lonely. For projects that I'm pursuing, sure well have to wait until the end of the new successful winter. That's a good case. But if not, sometimes I have to wait until autumn next year, the basis for success. So this winter I will have to work hard in cold weather, the winter nights. Okay, maybe this is the last winter I will be lonely and poor. So I would welcome this year's winter war. Behind the winter will be spring. This is the season that flowering of love and marriage in my country. This Spring I also want to get married. Unknown shadow in my heart has come to me, and took me to his wife? Anyway, I was always happy even just when the world alone me.
      This winter I have matured. So, I'll take care of health for myself. I will eat what nature spicy hot. Thus, the winter will pass very quickly. But I was not so miserable as the cold of winter anymore. I will live very comfortably between a bitter winter. I will work hard. For my project a success. And I will buy to the family of nutritious food suitable for the weather in winter. The idea of ​​eating according to the weather of the rural people are very wonderful. Summer heat, then eat the dishes with the cool to cool. Winter chill, eat the food with heat, to heat up in person.
       Winter this year seems to come a little earlier than usual. Actually that was not very important. So my main job is to work at home. So the weather is sunny, rainy, cold also did not affect me much. Only today I was supposed to bank to get a new ATM card, so that the rain and cold. I'm not going to be. Come for a few days more. Basically the card does not require that much! And this year's winter will be warm enough in my own house himself. Although still lonely, but I'm happy happy!
                                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment