Saturday, October 24, 2015

The way to realize the dream with my money

       The biggest dream of my life is to be rich. It was my lifelong dream, since I was a child. Because in my view, a person would be worth anything in this world, if they have no money? The money helps the wearer with a lot of power, and the fear of others. In society, we often see the rich, to precious human life is respected. They always try to help that person to the maximum extent. While the poor to be both socially despised, downtrodden, and treated unfairly. No doubt, money creation power to the people. Those who own much money, is the most powerful people in society. And new money is something that almost everyone in the world dreams of, and desire to earn it. So, one does not have the talent and bravery over the man, can not earn much money, or keep a lot of money. The race for a lot of money is the biggest race of your life. And money is the most important basis for stratifications of society, from the era of slavery until today. Owners of more money under the aristocracy. People do not have much money, labor class, popular in society.

      Because such dreams, so when entering an age youth, I was trying to implement it. I've done a lot of business ideas immaturity, and their foolish. All of them have failed. But I did not abandon them. I'm still trying to realize the dream. And I realized that the path to my success, to rely on the ability that I have. Despite owning a large farm since childhood dream of mine. But I will not have the energy to manage them. I do not have the knowledge necessary to understand the agricultural sector. Skills and health are the two things are missing to me, if I go into business in this field. Though I see very high profit margin from them. And at the time of start-up, I will not be enough money to implement such business ideas around. I was thinking: The way I go only can rely on wisdom and his wisdom. So I invested in a business venture on the internet. This was consistent with the field of health, wisdom, and my condition. I've done it with a passion. Until now, that my project seems promising to me the tremendous success. Perhaps my dream was about to be realized. And I'm happy for that. And nothing better than this world with me, by my own a lot of money? There is happiness in the world is greater than the happiness achieve the biggest dream of my life? I will become a nobleman. I will own a big farm, and hire more people to work for him.
                                                                                            Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment