Wednesday, October 21, 2015

The way to our life become better

Today a very beautiful fall day sun. Sunshine yellow strip are filled across the road. The movement of people on the road are hurrying up and down doing work in his life. Sounds of life with my very noisy during the early morning until late into the night sky. Because my house next to the highway surface. The noise of the motor vehicles of all kinds makes me feel pretty tired. In spite of trying to adapt, but it seems so that my health has been declining significantly. But, no problem. I've got a great plan for your rest after the working hours of your tension. It is the building of a small resort in his garden. This is wonderful. It would make me feel very happy.

      Perhaps also because today is a very beautiful day. So I was very happy mood. Maybe also because I just spent several days working very tense, tired. Today I begin a new work program. Compared to the old job, it seems like it's more gentle and playful. This is the passion of my childhood. Moreover, today's project I have positive signs. This is wonderful. In my heart rise to the hope of success in the near future. However, there is also a little bit nervous to get into my head. That is the project that I'm done. There's a pretty big error from the first phase I of the project. This is quite serious. And I'm worried about is not known partners accept it not? But I was not brave enough to completely eliminate such programs. Whether it can do for my project is completely wrecked. Perhaps this is a pretty big error in my personality. Knowing that will not correct errors immediately. It was pretty serious prejudice to the whole picture of my life. But what do I do here? If you're brave delete it, then my project will be more perfect. But I have built quite a lot of plans on the bug died. This sadly for me. But maybe I will accept my project as it were. What I can do now is write a lot of new work program, to project my perfect older only. This site is like painting a person's life. We can not correct the mistakes of the past. We can only draw more beautiful brushstrokes in the next part of the picture. That way, when looking at the global picture, it will be more beautiful. Our life as such but also become beautiful.
                                                                                            Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment