Wednesday, October 28, 2015

The business is wonderful

    So tired, I just go for 1 batch of paint on the store. It is true that women after the age of 30 no longer have the stature that much anymore. The basis is a long time since I did not get one big orders like this. Business paint used in construction with a single girl, more than 30 years old it is true that real hard. But I have to try it. Fortunately I did not have many visitors. But that day 10 orders like this, I would do? Maybe then I'll hire more people transport. Wow, then I've officially become the mistress and then nothing? And at the present time, I just was mistress, both staff! So to try to new.

       Tonight I had a little to busy already. So whether I have completed my work has set or not? Discovered new methods of learning are very consistent with itself. Just like this, man I ever make progress. So the ability to manage my business will climb. I will become a wealthy person in society to place. These muscles work which did not fit me. Give up, I need to quickly develop my business stronger. Then I just sit around that executive job, then collect the bags only. My dream was delightful. And I will do it.
     Currently I still live in a not so good for the business by his painting. But I believe in the development of my job in the future. I'm also trying to build some business establishments too. Hopefully this is in 2015, my life will be more comfortable and pleasant. But 2 months before the end of 2015, the turn of 2016. Did not know I had accomplished his dream in 2015 or not? The business does not depend on my man himself. Up to 50% depending on market and customer. I could only try to do their job well. Hopefully I will be successful. If this 2015 do not succeed with their business. Then in the first 3 months of 2016, I hope that I will succeed. My dream is like. And I will try to implement it. Business if done well, it's wonderful. I'll just sit around that levy. The trade is actually not need much intelligence. Just about buying and selling a product category only. We just have to take risks on markets, commodities, and customers. So this is a pretty good job!
                                                                                               Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment