Sunday, October 25, 2015

The biggest struggle of man

    I have been a dismal failure girl in romance. Those whom I love, they make me hurt and extensive damage. Then they had left me. I can not do them. I just know suffering. As consideration to the end, they are people who do not really love me. Though I was loving it. I was treated very well with them. After the thoughts and the suffering. I have decided to leave the world of love. I want to learn to improve my dignity. For all the friends, lovers, and my relatives. They treat me no good because they despise me. And I have made the wrong choice. I should make myself more with dignity and wisdom.

      So I entered a very large study process by myself. These cold winter days or hot summer days, I still diligently as a bee with pages, and a computer. So two years has elapsed. I'm still learning every day. The things I learned, and what I felt from life deepened. I realized I had a lot of mistakes from the personality. Maybe so, but I always had to be removed when the threshold of paradise. Now I do not blame those who had abandoned me. As if walking path that I went through, I would not choose these people as her boyfriend. I will fight to the end to achieve the things that I really liked. But I do not go up to halfway, then suddenly let go before the power of others. All just because I was much too weak.
      Now I began to enter a new phase of his life. I went on a new path. And this road bed like the old days I used to go. But because forcing someone has deeply hurt me pay. I lost myself from that. That was the biggest mistake of my life. The mistake that has caused me a lot of unhappiness. All gone, now my heart is like a child. And I'm trying to do is nurture it becomes a mature woman. I will go back on the old road. I will do again. I will not lose myself for anything anymore. When I am myself. I have the right to success and happiness. The biggest struggle in life is not trying to self upward or and good. But it is the struggle to protect ourselves, to bring the most benefits for themselves. All other things are becoming less important to me anymore.
                                                                                          Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment