Friday, October 9, 2015

Thanks to the success

     Perhaps my work was going to succeed. I will have more money. A true life of freedom and happiness awaits me. I'm really wish that. Although known to go to succeed, I had to go through both a long way. But I will keep trying. Countless intended for a better life than my money is needed. Therefore, I should really try in the coming days. Because this really is the key date last identifiable before my project was put into operation in practice. But I am slowly overcoming the last issue in the project. But what to do is not small. And I still had plenty to worry about it.

         The path that I went through, you know how to fail. Although I have done a lot of times. But overcome difficulties in implementing this business idea, in my increasingly diminished. And I was like arrows have to on a pad of arrows. I will still go forward, though I still would fail, I will be hurt. But this is my path. Thus, although difficult, hard to the point like, I keep moving forward.
        So did 3 years, since the day I leave the accounting industry, to implement business ideas of their own. In 3 years, I have experienced much frustration, bitterness, hunger, and suffering. How many times I could have touched a hand in the success. Also that many times I've received about the painful defeat. Disappointment, pain, sorrow sometimes considered extreme. But I still try to turn them into strength, a strong impetus to rise. I made so many mistakes on the path of his self-made. Obviously I travel the road to success is not to be dyed pink, it is not red carpet, or strip rosy as I had dreamed. Successful path that I'm going have a lot of difficulties and obstructions, tears, and even bitterness, sadness. But luckily I always strong enough to overcome it. I was always confident, firmly on the path they have chosen. Although there are times when I fall into a state of panic, anxiety, and extreme frustration because of it. But now perhaps all had soon passed. Black clouds are in the sky fading away before my eyes. Mr. Sun is shine green ground beams brilliant sunshine. I know that success is coming very close to me. I feel that. Thanks to the success.
                                                                                                  Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment