Friday, October 23, 2015

Success Oh, come with me!

      A long day is gradually closed. Perhaps out one more week I will put his project into operation in practice. I have faith that this time I will succeed. But the project was done I faced a big problem. After four strenuous days troubleshoot, probably to the end of November, I was putting the project into operation testing. The way to succeed is not red carpet, and strip rose as I had thought. But on the way there, I had to run so many tears and sweat. I have walked the difficult path which, when they are full of passion, hope. When they are full of panic, anxiety, and toil. But no matter how much the encounter more difficult and hampered again. I will continue to go forward on this path. I was determined to go to the end of the road. Although I will be strenuous, difficult, or painful to what extent.

      If at the end of November I put the project into operation in practice. In case everything is fine. Then maybe I will earn money in the New Year's Day 2016. If it fails, maybe I will have to wait until next summer. A hefty price for a failure. Anyhow, this is the path I chose. It is the way that best suits me. And I feel myself happy progress and go on that path. So no matter which path Hurricane extended far. I will find more fun, and rewarding travel on the roads.
      Whatever went on this path may also have 3 years. 3 years there have been many difficulties, failures, and even a big mistake, that I should swallow tears at the heart. But I have to train yourself more bravery from it. I also built for themselves the possible basis for success in the future. The knowledge and experience I gained was invaluable. With all that he has, I believe I will be successful in the future. All just a matter of time only. Come on, my! The success was so near me. Just I continue to complete the goal, his plan was devised. I'm feeling crave success immensely. As I began to feel very sad, because disdain of the people around me. Sometimes I feel myself very helpless, and is a lesser people in society. Because I have no money! Fortunately people and my job is getting better every day. And I was glad of it. I am prepared to welcome the success already. Success Oh, come with me!
                                                                                 Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment