Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Small garden my dear

     On my very favorite small garden of his family. It really is a fairy world shrink in my dream. Whenever you are immersed in natural surroundings dreaming, I always have the feeling of freedom and happiness. I will escape all feeling stressed, tired of studying too hard. And all the sorrow and the pity of a child born with no father. The garden is truly paradise place in my soul. Despite being upset to the point, so just be walking around the garden, watching the trees, the leaves. Enjoy the daily variation of them. And enjoy the fresh fruit in the garden. As I felt very happy. The garden of childhood in my memory very great. And that day I always dreamed of my family gardens will be wider.

       But in life not everyone can achieve their dreams. Small garden of my family has been destroyed completely. The large trees in the garden which was a close friend of my childhood, has been cleared mercilessly. The garden paradise past now have become a desolation empty land. My mother also sell garden half to buy a new house, then its transshipment to live there with her new husband. In those days I was very sad and felt extremely deadlock. I had just lost my fairy garden, just lost his beloved family. But that's life. I also had to grow up, grow and mature. But in my dream, I dreamed of that ancient garden of his beloved.
        The day I was to own a small piece of land. I decided the resurrection of the old garden scene of his beloved. So I have planted a few plants are engraved in my mind. I dug a small pond, and drop into it the perch. Small day I had always dreamed of his garden with a small pond like. I will sit comfortably and enjoy fishing green space, and the flow of fresh air in the garden. Now that I have made my dream come true. Although my garden now only 1/4 area garden area my old family. The trees are also very small. The tree species are less. The species ha does not. But it is my garden, owned my own, and I feel really loved it.
      This morning I went to look at her small garden. Quiet scene. The air was fragrant mist. I saw my perch are in the swim kick up her tiny high. Emotions of the day in childhood memories came rushing back in. That day I enjoyed fishing. My sisters and I usually fish in the small pond of a neighbor family. They still give you my question, because the fact is, you're never question a fish at all. But my pleasure fishing therefore not be complete. Now it is different. I had the perch in my pond. In order to month, I will arrange the work, and I'll organize a small party outdoors. I will comfortably sit fishing in my garden without having to worry or think anything. That feeling will certainly be very great. Happiness to me sometimes simply so small and alone.
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment