Friday, October 23, 2015

My new path

     I again take step to a new phase of life. I will leave almost everything has come to me to stay behind. The new way I go very wide and flat. That place, I'm expected to gain a lot of success and happiness. Yesterday my dear, I'm sorry, I had to shut all already. The past has passed a long time ago, I had to shut the door only. Ancient promises were flying in the wind Autumn Old love story is only a dream. Old friends, now in a far away place. They all have a new life. And there can not but remember my time anymore. Besides, the students with the joy, sorrow, and all the false and foolish youth. Well, I would encapsulate all of them, and leave behind the charges.

      Now I have to go on a new path, with a new state of the mind, and have new dreams for her life. I'm feel like I'm standing on a mountain top high but flat. The air is fresh, cool. Space dyed blue and sea of ​​green trees. It was a feeling of peace and happiness of success or what? I think I have achieved that. But I'm dreaming about it, and certainly I will become successful. Because the way I'm going, I believe that it is the right girl. And with his own nature, for sure I will go to the end of the road. So, I believe, one day recently I will succeed. Oh, happy, come to me. I am very glad of it.
     On this road, I am returning to the original part of who I am. Turns out after a lot of change and metamorphosis itself, to match and compete with their lives. I felt I did not earn for themselves by anything. I also have ruined their own lives. And now I will let go of all. I return to the very nature of my true self. I will rebuild the true value of my person. Yesterday was a long chain of my mistakes. But also something pulling me in the back where? All over. I need to let go in order to abandon everything. To me lightly step on a new road. Draw a picture of your new life.
      The beginning does always have difficulties. But I believe I'm on track. And in this life, there are difficulties that I had never experienced? There is grief that I ever suffered? Therefore, there is still something to make me feel scared? I believe success will come to me. Or at least I feel so light and happiness, peace of mind every step of the way. The new way is the dream really from the bottom of my heart.
                                                                                      Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment