Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Love can not be a coincidence

     I'll wait for you! I will wait for him one day he'll come looking for you. Without that day, I would walk away when eligible. Why do it? Because I have known each other casually, and then fall in love. Then I was apart, because our lives have too many differences. We are not willing to step into another world. Then I always crave and desire to remember him from the depths of my heart. Then I bumped into each other again, side by side, and then he decided to leave you again. Why? Only he knows the end of his reasons. I just knew we were far apart, and they with him, we did not have one any relationship during the past 5 years. Despite the promise of his farewell very sweet. But his expression throughout since we know each other, until now have demonstrated the opposite of it.

       It was already 5 years, since the day we officially separated. I still live alone, and never dating anyone. In my heart still love you, I can not forget him. For a while they dream of a day I'll accidentally meet again. But so is what? When the thoughts and decisions of he was not choosing me as his wife? Wish it was probably just my own! We've bumped into each other, love each other, from each other. Then bumped into each other, together, then apart ... So it's had too much coincidence then. If now we want to live together forever. He must find the children alone. When he decided to live with you for life, then come to me. I'll still wait for him. I will not go looking for him anywhere. Please do come find you. I do not believe and hope for a chance anymore. Because the accident was still just a coincidence only. These superficial emotions flared again two people burning heart. But moments after passionate and enthusiastic, we will do the rest? We remain the world's two gaps. Each person has to go on a different path. Each person has a different life. Sadly, it seems we are not the same, although in my heart it seems we are in love! We need more time to mature. We need to have more space to make big dreams in my life. We need more time to arrange and reorganize our lives. And so we'll apart. The reason it is always very good and reasonable. But the truth is we were apart. If we really love each other, we need each other to feel as breath, and we feel can not live without each other. We did not leave each other, he did not abandon me again. What say! I will still wait for you until you become successful people in society. That day is coming. I'll just wait for him like that. 5 years is a necessary space for you to rebalance your inner life. Saying this, I also understand his problem is. Honestly I do not want to be with you. Or rather I did not appeal to him enough. So love can not be a coincidence, but it is a commitment to live together for the rest of his life. When he does not do that. They hope that their lives on roads never bumped into each other.
                                                                                          Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment