Saturday, October 24, 2015

Lonely at the age of 30

     Saturday sad, because I was lonely. A small girl was married tomorrow. And I have a lot of years but not dating anyone. I still remember him. He has left in me a deep emotion. So I can not forget him, but stepped away to find a new love. Every effort is also just that I'm trying to morph myself. Because the truth is that I still love you in my heart.

     Someone said, when a girl reaches the age of marriage. But still lonely at the 7th evening, she should review their behavior with people. And I have more than 30 years old. Perhaps my behavior is not good. And in my heart there is a new mess, the work is still not successful, the money is not there. Who will come to me? Who will bring love and happiness to me? And I deserve to?
      Yeah, I deserve question who has swung into my heart. The answer is nobody. Now that I do have the capacity to love. When my life was still very difficult. I do not have anything in their hands at all. Love in the age of thirty is almost synonymous with the wedding. But life in marriage how can lack of money? So my best to stay away from the world should love one more time. If I do not want to hurt yourself. I need to take care of their business projects. If it succeeds, I'll have the money. And I will be confident to find the man of her life. But when that moment, the man of my life will look up to me that instead.
      Right now, my job is still going pretty good. Not to know is in this spring, success can come up inside me? And true love in my heart to my side? Give me a passionate kiss after long years of separation? I remember seeing, see cravings, and desires of the person's arms! It all depends on myself. This spring if my job successfully. I'll give her the long trip. I will go everywhere, watching all the beautiful scenery and enjoy a single life of his regal. There need not sad, when I was still single in their 30s? Love it gave me something? In this world, no one has ever truly loved, and to my side? ... All gone. Now my biggest wish was then my work will be successful. And I will change both their lives. Then I'm holding in my hand happiness 2/3. A life like that sure was also temporarily be considered a success.
                                                                                          Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment