Friday, October 30, 2015

Let's take the relationship quality over quantity

   Maternal love is the most sacred in the world. A mother can do a lot of useful things for their children. Whether it is a mother crazy and evil in society. On this earth, no one better by our mother. The heart of a mother is always huge, immense. Since his son, a mother can sacrifice everything.

      Anyone mother, a father. Everyone is going to bore you. Except for special cases, and if not, all of them like that. So, how to live wisely, to love, cherish everyone. Never insult or harm anyone. So when we hurt them, they can not do anything about us. But who knows which ones, and their friends were stronger than we. Hose harm us very simple. Because we can not know all the people who loved them. They were in the dark, and we are in the morning.
      Therefore, in this life, it's best we do not hang out too much traffic so. In external relations society, try to pay much attention to the quality, rather than quantity. When do you with someone, we need to understand their people. Understanding the connections through their social system. Do not just half-hearted relationship, no benefits and harms in society. In fact, his relationship with the great harm you in the future. Make friends with good people, like-minded, and help each other progress in society.
      Let's see what's awake, the new relationship is really necessary for you. The relationship is just a courtesy, appearance. When difficulties, failure, and need help in life. You would think the first one? Who will help you? That person was the one who you should really cherish. And you need to build a good relationship with him.
      As for me, while difficult, illness, it failed. Apart from trying to overcome all the difficulties of itself. My mother only. Mom has always helped me. Although my mother was a person with normal nerve. Everyone in society still disregard and contempt for her mother. But she has always been a best man in the world to me. When I think of my mother, I love my mother found it. I wish my job quickly succeed. I will earn more money to care for her, worried her a full life, happy.
                                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment