Sunday, October 11, 2015

I would love winter

      Autumn went by so fast. Winter has come true already. I feel very cold. The sky is always gray dyed a very bored. The people were clustered in the warm jacket. A day went by very fast. New 5pm but everything was dark. My labor efficiency and low down for health reasons. I'm feeling very hate winter.

        But because I was a wise man. So I'll try to love winter. I will try to love the cold of winter sweet. Although it makes my lips pale, and I fractured limbs. Why do it? Because even though I hate the winter to look like, then in the winter will come. Every year, every spring, is the summer, then autumn, and winter will come again. Although it seems both natural and man were not love winter. But that's the eternal cycle of the universe. It does not depend on the love and hate of myself. So I'll try to love winter. For the life of me just loves.
        That winter coming would make me feel the warmth and value of a home. But just as the summer heat, I just like to stay outdoors only. Winter to bring the cold. And we feel the warmth of loved ones. It may be a warm jacket. Or a hand socks. A scarf against the cold. Or more simple and emotional, it is a spicy dishes spicy hot. To us feel all warm pot of food. And the warmth of the human heart.
       It is cold, I felt that from the legs do not wear their all. Remember when I was a child. Just to the winter that my mother had to work harder. Because you're afraid you we were cold. Before going to a mother always told us not to remove cold clothes felt hot though. Then he went home, she checked back jittery body I see you have been doing okay. Particularly if you're dropping away some warm jacket heat too, when we fiddle. But we have a lot of warm clothes. But my mother only a thin jacket. Every time winter came, she again brought to wear. These days the economy of the country is very poor. But my mother was very hard. Yet nearly 30 years has elapsed. The first day I suddenly remembered this winter mother. Mom, far away, she try to maintain your health. Son at this place will try to work. Although the weather was very cold. I want my work quick success. And I will gain a lot of money. And you'll have more money to care for her.
                                                                                          Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment