Thursday, October 22, 2015

He is all my love for this world.

       There are many girls still dreaming about the ideal ball in his heart. As for me, I met him, the prince of my dreams. I was with him in the last moments of sublimation of love. But he left me. Should not that he will forever be my dream? A sweet dream.

      There are sweet and happy yet profound as when I was living in his arms? So did five years ago, but I still miss him very much. Though between us no one contacts whatsoever. Maybe my love for you will always be lonely.
     Though I still miss him very much. But age and life are reminding me that I need a man. I should start again, or continue to live with his old dream. I suddenly found that my life and my world is two strange and different. And perhaps somewhere in my body, I'm tired of his world. Maybe I just fit in poor rural place, quiet where I live. Although every day I'm still trying to work to reach my world. Everything constraints probably will not work with me. So, come on, I kept my feelings to take place naturally. Life is it? I need a bracelet to cover much of a man's back. But things necessary for me at this time is the complete independence of the self with the world around them. I need to create a stable financial sources, and more. I will step into the wealthy elite with the energy and his intelligence. And who knows when I'll see you, true love in my heart. Then nothing will stop our story again. We'll be together, together enjoy the happiness of his life.
       So, I did not hurry but to find a new love. Once inside I do not want that capital. My heart tells me I can not ask him. Love is not just an idea in time of sadness, loneliness. So I still lonely despite 32 years old. My love, now you're in the sun yet? Did you ever remember to me? Or he has a life of its own colorful? Having said that I still loved him. After I go out a large circle, I see him gnawing mind, earnestly every night, or early in the morning when you wake up. I suddenly can not understand what is love? But why I still love her forever, though perhaps I never was officially his lover! My love so small, fragile, full of silly, foolish. I've missed him for over 10 years. When the gnawing homesickness, earnest. Once, I remember him in quietly, quietly. But I never stopped remembrance to him at all. He is all my love for this world. With him, I always had an absolute satisfaction!
                                                                                                  Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment