Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Fall for me is the most beautiful season in a year

     These days my heart very happy. On the progress of the patient and work every day. In my heart very happy and full of hope, for a better future is coming. Heaven fall, cool, comfortable. Who said that autumn is sad? Why do I see the autumn sunshine flooded across the road. The feeling dry, cool, comfortable that everyone wants out of the house, immersed in nature, the earth and sky. Fall is the season of defoliation. If the fall is not a yellow dye, if the picture does not fall is adorned with the vivid yellow of the leaves in the wind. Where they have beautiful autumn, romantic and went into poetry, music, song, and art so much?

      Fall is so beautiful right now. Or is it in my soul very nice this year? Gone are the winter sky overcast, cold in my soul. But overcast day in my heart for many years, was the brilliant sunshine, the autumn cheerful out there to make disappear all. In my new life bursts. A life I always dreamed of is coming very close. This makes me feel incredibly happy. I felt a passionate love autumn. I look forward to autumn still with me more months. Maybe with my new Fall is the best season in years. Fall is perfect. When fall away, almost everyone felt regret. Because behind the fall was a cold winter. People also like all creatures, no one favorite winter at all. Therefore, people often hide in the warm house, the animals are going to bed East, while the species is any leaf to conserve energy for his life. Winter is the harshest season of the year. After a summer stretch things to suck the vitality of heaven and earth. Fall is full of intellectual preparation of the creatures on Earth, so they have a lot of energy as opposed to a cold winter. People are trying to enjoy the warm sunshine before the winter is approaching. The animals are trying to make more food, we need a fat accumulation in the body needed enough for a cold winter. The test different species are deciduous trees, creating beauty characteristic of Autumn
     I love Autumn Fall has given me a strong imprint from when I was very small. Since this is the season I was born in the world. Already more than 30 years have passed since the day I cry born, until today, I've become a mature woman and successful in society. How many joys and sorrows, and the ups and downs of my life experiences. As of today, perhaps I was very happy with fullness. And I also need to step harmonized in rotation with the universe only. Perhaps also very late. Fall with me always very sweet and romantic. Fall for me is the most beautiful season in a year.
                                                                                            Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment