Sunday, October 11, 2015

Anyway, I also have a leg up on the success and

       A new day begins. I feel very cold. But today it does not rain. But officially step into the winter now. So I had to adapt to the cold air like this for at least 3 months. So coming back another year passed. There are only 2 days left St. 15 new year 2016. In 2016, I wish I would give birth to a child. Probably in my maternal instinct was aroused already. Now, when looking at photos of the child. I feel they are very lovable. My heart always secretly desire: wished I also have a child like that.

        During the cold winter months, I have worked very hard. Despite knowing that the weather did not favor me. But this is the only job I can do, to make sure that my work will be successful in the next 2 months. I will work hard to raise away the sadness. Forget all the worries. Because all is still ahead, yet there are no guarantees for success certainly of me. If I failed in two months, and then what? Perhaps I would not have dared dream the dream. I'm scared. My life would probably be extremely difficult. And I'm feeling scared at the thought of a failure. Because I fear that he is not strong enough to go forward.
       If my job successfully. I will have a good life. Therefore, I have the right to hope for love, marriage, and children. Happiness for a woman is only like that. They seem to me a little late compared to same-age friends. But okay, because I was happy nonetheless that. But if my job failed, why? My life would probably be nothing left to hope for. Will again take at least 6 months to start again from scratch. I will do to live and survive in the meantime? While the current business of my lack of success. These difficulties are stacked in front of me. All will be resolved, if my job successfully. So I will work hard in the coming days. Anyway, I also have a leg up on the success already. Just one final step from now, hold on, my. Time to know that I have succeeded, or failed not so much. All that is about 20 days. 20 days to try to work tirelessly. I can do it! Since I'm an optimist, so from today I will only think of good things, and positive in life. Things were not happy, I will leave behind. This life is my own. I was its true owner. So I want her happy, healthy, and successful.
                                                                                      Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment