Sunday, October 25, 2015

A long time ago I got back was myself

     I think the success is coming very close to me then. Just I try to add a little longer. Oh happy! It was great! I'll have it when I succeed.

       These days I used to dream about childhood poverty and destitution of myself. All like a nightmare. Fortunately, I overcame it. Yesterday could have really closed the door with me. I had become a different man, really. I am strong, confident and have more skill and a lot of my old days. Now I'm feeling, my old days you know how wrong and stupid. Fortunately, I finally was able to become adults. The pain of the past have healed back. The silhouette old has faded in memory. The old story has now become a dream. Now I continue to walk in the day, with all the exhilaration and calm in my soul. What I had lost long ago. Perhaps also about 20 years! That day I was severely wounded trying to rescue a little girl. Before that I was traumatized, having rescued a neighbor nearly died of burns due to alcohol. So I do not want to be alone anymore. I want to be somebody else. I want to have a happy family with both parents enough. Not like I'm just an orphan. Although I am very intelligent, healthy, and talent who saved others. Yet he again hurt me deeply, because they do not want to owe an orphan like me ...
      Time has gone by so long. Chestnut still makes me now reiterate tears. Fortunately, I always try to rise up to become successful people in society. Whether in life, I have met so many stories of injustice, and misery. Until this day, I officially soul happy, calm returned. For a long time I have this feeling. For a long time I was back to being myself. Fortunately, my job is going to pursue success. Meanwhile, I will completely change your life all myself. Then everyone in my world had to respect me. Because the fact is I was the respect they deserve. I deserve love and true happiness of life. I'll do all the things I want. It was great!
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment