Friday, September 25, 2015

When I succeed also means that I will be happy

     Only 4 more days I will step into a new phase of work. Unknown project I'm doing with success when in fact not. But whether the project succeeds or fails. I will step into a new phase in his work. Just me succeed at work. I will be able to stand between the flow of life. But to say that I will stand proudly among newer lines properly. Because by then, I'm not working for anybody. I'm not trying to please anyone. To feel myself very lowly social trog. I do not suffer any pressure. I just try to do better every day is. That was wonderful. That is happiness. And this new work is something I really wanted.

       But it all depends on what I do today. All depends on the decisions of business partners. But I know. I just try to work for good. Then my likelihood of success is very high. The success of the project was a deserved reward for talent and my personality. Worthy for my efforts. But one of the most amazing things when I made this project. As I have always had the opportunity to perfect the personality, thinking and his wisdom when making project. Could not have a better job of work I am doing. But the basic thing is I need to continue to try to finish it well. I need to make money from it. Favorite alone is not enough. Because the most important thing for me now is money. No money, I am nothing in the world. I have no strength. I do not dare to love. I do not have enough self-confidence to live well. I was humiliated because the other person to receive the benefits they receive. It was like the tactics of "carrot and stick" so. They can give me a little money, or a little gain. Then they made me hurt a lot because of that. Sometimes I do not understand why on earth why many people hate me that much. Work is taking place from when I was a child. Maybe I was born in an orphan. I grew up in poverty with a young mother and three sisters. My childhood was hard, austere, full of pity and extreme. But all was soon passed already. Just my work successfully only. I believe so. Since the aura of success will dispel dark things in the people around me. And above all, if I succeed, I will be happy. Thus was more than enough for me.
                                                                                         Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment