Sunday, September 27, 2015

What do I need for my project will certainly be successful?

      Strangely, very close to the project put to the test. I did not want anymore. I want to continue to build more complete projects before going to trial. Maybe I've had too much in defeat from this project. I was there more than 10 times the test failed. So, I scared. IM worry. And I do not want to put it to the test again. I do not believe that it will succeed. I seem to have seen before that. That's why I'm worried. I'm trying to think of lots of reasons, cool, nice to delay the commissioning of this project in the actual test. But also to that. I want everything to be perfect before putting it into practice. Do so. Despite failed. I also will not regret a thing.

      What most disturbed and worried for me this time was because my money is running out. So I need to urgently put the project into operation in reality only. Because if so long, I do not know that will sustain life in my practice how. Wish I suddenly have the money. And I will continue to build this project for several months. When all things are perfect. I will put it into actual operation. Think so, and desire so. Finally, I came up with the optimal solution for myself. Into October, I will still go on to develop two of its projects. But the project still I maintain and additional content each day. Just let it be until the end of December 10. October will pass quickly. And I will put it to the test run in November, had as in December again. Because of me are horrible sword distrust in the success of the project. I need more time for everything seems to be going perfect. I must complement the project add new programs. I fear the refusal of partners. I think you will be to fall for that. So, I need more time. I need to work harder.
       Think it so, but in fact do not know will happen. So my decision will in fact depend more on some objective factor anymore. But the best I should not be impatient too much. Ideally I should develop projects 2 quick success. Let me have the money to build the project a sure success from initial testing. Think more and more headaches. Only thing, I should not delude ourselves that the project I am doing is very good. And I need to quickly bring it to trial expeditiously. Therefore, a calmness to me is necessary at this time.
                                                                                             Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment