Tuesday, September 22, 2015

The underlying cause leading to all my failures along the way

        More than 30 years old, I began to enter the age of maturity and really mature. I began to think more about life, and of all my life. And I realized, one of the most fundamental reasons, which led to all the failures in my lifetime has passed, is because I have lost my sincerity. When I lost my own sincerity. That's when I lost the strength, wisdom and appeal of ourselves to others. Causes of the loss of my sincerity, my life is because there is too much difficult, hard. Plus a good living environment. Hence my desire to rise too high. Desire for a different world is not my present too much. Plus shyness, shame on the family and their life circumstances. I tried to hide, forget, and lie, imagine the other things, a different world ... And finally, I was far down, because lost its sincerity. I've run under what frivolous, which belonged to the dreamland. We who do not belong to me. So I've been hurt, suffering, and loss of time on them. I have always had the wrong choices in life. The choice of friendship, love, career ... all is all a big mistake.

      Then now I have 32 years old. I'm feeling really regret what DAC experience. I'm sorry for the period of youth that I had to live forever, living expenses, living mistakes. Those peers with me now have a beautiful, beautiful car, married, have children, have a stable career. As for me, there is nothing in those things at all. I've wasted too much time to sad and crying youth, angry about his first love. I have to give prestige and his fame was severe cachexia, it fell to the unofficial relationship with the biological father had abandoned me since I was 2 years old. He half acknowledged me as his son in front of everyone. Half of it makes other people misunderstood as if I was his mistress so. Because when he's 18 years old gave birth to me. But my mother when she was 28, and married with three daughters died. So he looks quite young. Paternal family also refused to admit me. They even hurt me many times. They do not want me to exist in their world. Since I was a mistake and their shame about yesterday. Yet during his student, I had to admit he was the father. Fortunately I did not receive a small coin of him. And he also did not intend for me. So I did not become a mistress of him, in the eyes of those who do not know me as his own son. Because on paper, I'm still the lawful husband of the mother died. All of my association with him were a mistake. Because according to the main list, upon my language is not his biological son. Later something I'll have to live according to a list of quotations agreement may outspoken, confident, and boldly between life.
                                                                                     Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment