Thursday, September 24, 2015

The course "To become a noble person" is great

      So I have officially concluded a learning phase, important to cultivate themselves. This is a great course. Thereby, I have found a lot of mistakes myself. Many startled startled, and deeply regret that because of mistakes. And half of the study program as well. I'll finish it this year. After this course, I want to truly become wise and knowledgeable.

      Each of these books are opened to me a new world. What I learned in the course "To become noble" This has changed my whole personality. Thank the person who wrote the book Unlimited. Thank the teacher explained to me the things in it. Without them, I would not understand anything.
      Now I'm very happy. So half the school ended. I feel happy, comfortable, and very much more confident after this course. So I'm very excited to start school later stage. There are things to learn and then forget shortly. But there are things to learn, I will remember forever. What was learned was repaired thinking, personality, lifestyle, and my way of thinking a lot. My understanding is very small. What I need to study it more deeply. No learning, I am nothing in this world at all. Education give me more strength, wisdom, and always confident in life.
       Now look back at a long period of nearly one year. Since I began to enter this course. Maybe I do not even recognize me anymore. I've matured a lot. From a young girl, soft, and it seems very humble in life. Now I suddenly mature, autonomous and very much stronger. The lessons in this course really has an effect on cognitive performance and my thinking. My maturity may be happening every day.
      However, the road ahead is still long mine. To become a truly mature society. I need more time to study and work. And what I have achieved is fantastic. This winter, I will try to complete their courses. For spring, I will marry. And will live a happy life, and wealth inside his man truly loves.
                                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment