Sunday, September 27, 2015

Reasons for my failure in love

      Now I understand why I see so many failures in love. Although I did love, sacrifice, and for the man I love very much benefit. But the result is always very bad. I have always been men that very disdain within. They took advantage of me, both materially and physically. They have trampled soul and my dignity. Then they left me a tragic way and brazenly. I was very distressed. There are times when I do not want to live anymore. There are times when I want to throw everything out of ourselves. But unfortunately I have yet to do so. Fortunately, I always try to stay ahead in life. But because I was always very painful soul. In my heart was all a mess. So it seems I no longer loved anyone more. I still live alone in a small house, even though I was 32 then.

       And today, I suddenly realized the reasons for my failure in love. That's because I always have my personal opinion other within. I always let the old man in the picture somewhere in your heart. Which should, things over, I need to throw away all go. Save memories do to further suffering soul? And we've turned him into a social mediocrity. Actually, things are valuable to us in yesterday, it had to present in our today already. But what has been lost. Then we tried to keep the memory of it is not natural to do? We do so, then that's just being himself makes himself be metamorphosis of the soul, and his personality alone. And someone always remember, always wanted something has forever lost. That fact, that people are in a pathological state. A normal healthy person will always live my best for the present. Stories and gone, it is necessary to pass the time. Never bother looking back anymore. What is not acceptable in the present, then discarded. Never we have to endure something, for some reason nothing. Only when we live our best for the present, then we have a real happiness. And this is a solid foundation so that we will have a good future.
       The second is very good though I'm the man you love, and their families. But in my heart there is always a personal opinion. That is I want them to see me as a good person, and love, respect me more for it. Well, I just truly want to help them. But I also sincerely wish them so that was good for me, love me, accept me into the strawberry in their family home. Thus there is not too bad? When that besides goodness, I always have a little personal opinion is deliberately more sympathetic to their cause because of the sex. But I do all these things in good faith, and for the true love with their whole family. Anyway, I see in me something that's true and humble cottage. And finally I was he removed from his life. He has left me long ago. He did not hold a contact point to me.
      Until this day I realized I was stupid. That I had not enough personality and intellect to live fully in love. I do not specialize in conquering most of his heart. I have neglected the biggest goal of his life. Lost you, everything else also becomes number 0. And I still was a lonely person in this world!
                                                                                     Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment