Friday, September 25, 2015

Please do take a respectful and loving children

     I am very remember him, remember the moments we spent together. It was so happy. Until now, he is the most perfect guy in my eyes. But why she'd leave each other? Kids are not good right at you? In him there is a better choice you so much?

      The last known, but we really love each other. But the love in our heart too fragile, tiny. Just because we've made a lot of mistakes. And I've hurt him right in the first stage of love. Thus, according to the psychologist, even a lifetime to regret to lose you. Though life will be eager miss you. But he will abandon you. And in fact took place exactly like that. He was away from you for so long. I regret can not be with him. I returned to my own world where the poor countryside. I returned to my own struggle. The fight for land, housing, money, and respect of others with his poor homeland. Sometimes causing you no longer feel you are the children anymore. But that is my own war, you need to fight for it. I need to win it. You also need to build a world of my own that really decent, pretty big. To deserve you, my heart.
      Official himself apart How long have you? I do not remember anymore. So anyway, I was also abandoned. Now I miss him very much. Perhaps you remember and then will forget him forever. Cause you do not belong my world. Since he did not accept me. And because they are still too poor. I'm not confident enough to step into an affair. And because in truth, he had never come to me.
      I was trying to change myself. I want my personality and soul better upwards. Then you will love, and desire the things that really good for you. Everything will make you happy. Not like the old days, I always love a madness, failure and misfortune. Perhaps you've really matured. If his life on the road bumped into each other. Please do feel honored and loved children. Do not ever treat me like before. Because the reality is different now you very much.
                                                                                      Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment