Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Parting from him, the love of a youth

    If the road of life, you meet again accidentally former lover. What you will do? As for me, I will smile and greet him like a good friend. Though my heart ache, though gnawing my heart a lot of emotion. Between them I have so many memories. But you and I both do not appreciate that. We only see the mistakes and what is not in another. Then he chose to leave me forever. I did not accept it. I tried to change myself to become loved, and respected in society. I can not forget the image of him in my heart. Although time has passed very long.

        But today I need to look into a reality. That we were apart for so long. And I had got him to quit. All my efforts just to change myself, then my life will change. I made too many mistakes basic relationship with him. And he and his family did not accept these things at me. We never officially is something of each other, in each other's eyes. But perhaps we are all each other's heart.
       Now I accept myself who are sexually frustrated. Now I must admit the fact that I have lost him forever. Therefore, I must try to forget him to have a better life. I have lost him for a lot of mistakes myself. But okay, the road of life if you happen to see him. I will still be happy with his smile. Since all things in yesterday. I will end here, in this moment. From tomorrow I will have to forget him to be able to live well. I do not belong to my world. We are two worlds so different. Let go of the hands is happy for both.
        I will try to mature in life. I want to travel to many places to feel and develop a vision. I want to forget him completely in my heart to start a new love. I want to live my own life, my own really. Parting from him, the love of a young age.
                                                                                  Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment