Sunday, September 20, 2015

Just to be in love with him as I was happy then

       Maybe I was lovesick one. So every few minutes back on facebook not whether a person is online? But whether he co online, and people that make what I speak? That person may be sincere, good-hearted, but one can be sure he will be a good man with a woman? Anyway, things are pretty good of him, but I still feel affection for him did not come from the heart. And I still was his image. Although long ago we did not see each other. And he left me. But sometimes he just needs to be loved in the fullness of my heart, makes me feel happy.

       Sang month, when my project successfully put into practice. I'll have the money. And I will back dear capital. I will look to see him again. Just to see him, him in her arms. I firmly believe that all injuries in humans treated kindly complete. I need you for my life. Without good fortune to become a true woman of his life. I still want to be with him even though under a certain nominal. Now I understand why on earth would have to accept a woman as a third party. Maybe then, the woman he truly loved the man. And she still considered him his whole life.
      Do not know where are you now? Did not know we were predestined to meet? Though he never accept someone like me as a wife. But I love you, will love you forever. I will work out the personality, intellect, and his looks really good. For one day, I will see you again. I will make you feel happy. Because in modern society. Only love is not sufficient. I should have the ability to make money. I need to equip themselves with knowledge in the world's cultural elite. I need to have a beautiful form, good character, great wisdom. All start from myself. Just me better. I believe one day I will accept my body completely. I love you, this life I will still love you. I will do everything to be happier with this love. Just to be in love with him as I was happy then. Loving is not guilty. That only the guilty man with his own love.
                                                                                         Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment