Saturday, September 26, 2015

I'll wait for the day you reach your side

       As a daughter, I do not go looking only man she truly loves. Because although there are found, then surely he will accept what comes to me? Because he is the person that leave you? In fact, he had never come to me. I've just bumped into each other. Then I have been together for more excitement. Instilled in several more nostalgia, injured pride. Then he leave you. Between us never officially dating? Between us never had a relationship. It only mounts we just love!

       Therefore, I will remain here, where rural poverty. I will try to learn to improve personality, his dignity every day. I'll still try to take care of themselves very well. I want more and more beautiful. I will continue to work hard to succeed. Then you will become a wealthy man. And I fully deserved to become his wife. I believe, then there will be a fine day, he will come looking for you. Or at least on one day by chance I will meet again. I'll see you pretty girl, educated, and affluent. Until then he will have to try to find a way to marry me.
      And if this life does not follow the child's wish. Then they still live happily every day. Then one day his shadow in my heart will be replaced with a different silhouette. And you'll be happy with the man she loves.
       I decided to wait a day he'll come to your side, not because they are too passive. But because they want to cede power to his decision. I respect him. And also because they are the weaker sex. So I just let my prince riding to find. By doing this it naturally in agreement with the society from time immemorial. Have you ever had a princess rode find his prince in fairy tales where love? If you do not sit around that waits. Then I made a mistake with his own instincts. I did not act in accordance with their natural instincts. So, maybe you'll even push him away from you more. I will wait for him to come over. Then you can bring happiness to children. Because he is the man. Surely he'll be a hungry hunter, instead of becoming a prey little like me.
                                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment